Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out at Aurora this morning. My buddy and I caught 3 trout apiece. Seen plenty cruising in real shallow water. A ranger we talked to at the boat ramp said somebody caught a 27 pount cat by the pier last week. All in all, it was a good day. We fished in Senac and lLone Tree coves trolling gold kastmasters and super-dupers.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I was there today, just got back.. In fact got skunked lmao I tried every thing, rapalas, kastmasters, taz devils, eye rigs, worm and bobber. I trolled the whole lake marked a bunch of fish but none took anything. I also seen trout swiming in very shallow water at the boat ramp. The ranger that checked me said some guy had caught 2 16 inch Largmouth by the dam. Oh almost forgot that the water temp by the dam was around 55 degrees about 49 in most other parts of the lake.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey did you guys see some dork rowing a green boat out there. ;D If so that was me. My battery died when I was almost to lone tree cove. I didn't catch anything either but it is hard to fish when your arms are on fire from rowing for about an hour. :mad: It really sucks, I was so ready to pound some fish and it was my first time out in my new boat. I guess I should not have used a three year-old battery. Oh well live and learn.

M

·
0 Posts
jtbass said:
it is hard to fish when your arms are on fire from rowing for about an hour.
Sounds like a good opportunity to troll ::)

Maybe next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts