Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
649 Posts
Hey Fishinlooney,
I hit chatfield on Wednesday and couldn't get a hit doing the spooning thing. Is my technique wrong. I used a silver Kroc and blue/silver Kast. I would fish over the side of the boat and would also cast out. I also would hit the same holes the other boats had fished, plus holes where I graphed fish near or on the bottom. Any hints to better success, without giving away to much of your knowledge. Also, my highest respect to you for the love you have for your daughter. All three of my kids (who are now 18, 20, and 21) have been fishing since they could hold a pole and continue to fish today.
catfish_al

· Registered
649 Posts
Re: Fishinlooney and Chatfield boat Ramp

Hey Fishinlooney,
Can you believe that I was the guy with the Fisher boat, putting my bimini up at the boat ramp on Wednesday morning that asked you about what type of fishing you were going to be doing. I knew I should have just followed you around that day (oh wait, I did follow you around and still got skunked Ha, Ha). Anyway, I appreaciate all your knowledge and time and I'm sure that our paths will cross again.
catfish_al

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.