Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worked at a house today by on of the south entrances and decided to walk into the reservoir a bit. Im just wondering if there are any fish in there, the sign says its a storm drain so does it have no connection to aurora reservoir? I couldn't find any information on it

·
Registered
150 Posts
Its a private pond for the residents of the Southshore neighborhood. It's catch n release (although even if it wasnt I wouldnt eat anything outta there because there is a lot of nasty drainage the pours into there!).

Theres a few carp and some small mouth that they stocked in there for the neighborhood kids.

Tom

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Leave the kiddy pond alone. Go fish the big boy pond across the street-

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
NO smallmouths were stocked in there, people think that because a bass has a smaller mouth(Northern strain Largemouths have this), that it is a smallmouth. :crazy:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
NO smallmouths were stocked in there, people think that because a bass has a smaller mouth(Northern strain Largemouths have this), that it is a smallmouth. :crazy:
Tards :llama:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leave the kiddy pond alone. Go fish the big boy pond across the street-
The pond just catches my eye because when I do go to aurora its for shore fishing, the pond is a lot more accessible than most the lake so Id figure id see if anything was in there. I don't usually get a aurora pass because my boat stays in Nebraska and I don't think the lake has very good shore fishing, I could be wrong is a aurora pass even worth it without a boat?

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
The pond just catches my eye because when I do go to aurora its for shore fishing, the pond is a lot more accessible than most the lake so Id figure id see if anything was in there. I don't usually get a aurora pass because my boat stays in Nebraska and I don't think the lake has very good shore fishing, I could be wrong is a aurora pass even worth it without a boat?
Not really-

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So you do not need a park pass just a parking pass? I was wondering cause I know there are a couple entrances over there

·
Banned
553 Posts
Go in at night when no one can see you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts