Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I was out by Aurora reservoir today and saw that back by the neighborhood on the southern side they have 2 ponds. Are those fishable or no?? Anyobe have any experience with them??

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Not sure...

Talking about small neighborhood ponds and lakes on the internet is the death knell for them...they cant take the pressure that results from the internet...see Bingham in Parker...

Go try them and if it is good keep it to yourself for the sake of the fishery...

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Not sure...

Talking about small neighborhood ponds and lakes on the internet is the death knell for them...they cant take the pressure that results from the internet...see Bingham in Parker...

Go try them and if it is good keep it to yourself for the sake of the fishery...

^^this^^

Great advice.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yep, Bingham is awful. I live 2 minutes away from it, caught 3 fish in 4 years. Also, the no license thing is really awful, it could be a really good fishery if it was managed better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Idk man I was out at Bingham last year with my brother and he caught a nice sized gizzard off that pier and I had a few decent bass out on the back side. I think for only going out there twice that was a pretty good haul.

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yep, Bingham is awful. I live 2 minutes away from it, caught 3 fish in 4 years. Also, the no license thing is really awful, it could be a really good fishery if it was managed better.
It use to be great, and actually still is for the most part. But the "no license" thing is just silly, no lake in Colorado should allow that.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Use to have big crappies and wiper, but I use to see people that live in the area leave with stringers full of fish all the time. I have not fished their in years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts