Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeppers had a dull old guys bachelor party at Aurora on Thursday with a few of my friends...we fished and beveraged for 6 hours from noon until 6pm...only saw a few of the special guests of honor (Wiper)...not cruising yet...I think the two cold nights put them off...but one 29.5 inch long fish did show up...I thought she was 15 or 16 pounds at first due to immediately running 60 yards of line off...she went back...

They are starting to wake up out there...for the wiper bigots...for which I am one of...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure...she seemed fatter than usual...didnt have a scale...in the past those have went eleven or twelve pounds...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just moved...I have fishing tackle scattered over six counties...my garage is a mess!...ask Dan!...

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Wow. Yet another big wiper...i hate both of you i am thinking.

Just kidding, its my jealously that causes me to say such things... Nice fish zman ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Another nice wiper! Was planning on heading for the hills this weekend but maybe we should change direction?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was wondering about that myself. I have never had the "courage" to beverage myself at Aurora, because of the Gestapo patrol. And, of course, it is against the rules. If you choose to, heed the advice of Elmer Fudd, and..."Be vewy, vewy care-fwool.!" They got their binocs on you all the time! ::)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Nice fish zman! I am quite the Wiper fan myself. lol

Joe, all booze has to be 3.2% and absolutely no bottles allowed. I haven't read the regs on it, but I have a pretty blue ticket folded up in my back pocket that told me that was the "rule". The ranger said it was the same for all metro lakes, and some don't allow alchohol at all. I called the 303-690-1286 Aurora info line and they confirmed this. Cans and keggs only, nothing over 3.2

1 - 20 of 26 Posts