Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Aurora Reservoir yesterday and found about a dozen people on the ice in the Marina bay. It didn't look to safe to me so I went and fished off the dam in open water for about 4 hours. I tried bait on the bottom and threw some lures but only had one bite. I did talk to a very nice Park Ranger who said the fishing in the open water was slow but they were catching a few here and there. There were a lot of geese and ducks and one bald eagle. You can get your open water fix as most of the lake was open water.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
A friend PMed me he was out there this weekend all day only saw 2 tiny perch on the camera. It is dead Glenn! Face it!

If you want some Perch love, you gonna haft revel in the seaman!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
thanks, im not paying any attention to slayer, he tells the same tale every lake he fishes then shows pics of dead fish. im really surprise he didn't tell everyone seamen was dead.atown isn't dead its just sleeping

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mattyt, funny you should mention it, there was a plank to the right of the handicap pier and you could see where people had broke thru the ice next to shore. I think with the snow and cold the ice will firm up a little but use caution as always.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts