· Premium Member
10,699 Posts
Cojones said:
Jay... You look sooo good in that swimsuit! MMMmmmm >:D
He's been working out.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Oh, got so excited about fish forgot about what happened earlier when I was in my belly boat. I was fishing about the middle of lone tree between the outhouse and the opposite shore where the trees are in the water and a plane came down and buzzed me. I'll bet he was not more than 20 feet above my head. He came straight for me and went right over my head. There is nothing so frightful as seeing a prop coming right at you and not being able to do a darn thing about it. You just can't move fast enough to get out of the way.

I don't know who the guy was but I am sure he got a chuckle out of seeing the look of terror on my face. I was so paralyzed I did not even think to wave at him with one finger. It was a yellow plane so if anyone knows him I would dearly love to have a meaningful exchange of ideas with him!

· Registered
674 Posts
Its funny how a fish that size can make you forget about other things. I'm diggin the pic. I love that gold and green color, maybe it has something to do with money. Hopefully I'll have one like that soon or maybe something of similar caliber in a bronze color.

· Registered
1,283 Posts
It's a thrill to catch a fish that big especially from the shore and on 6 lb. I have not caught a big fish like that since I was 19 . GREAT PICTURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those will be some big filet's on the grill ! yum !

· Registered
1,283 Posts
YES, filets on the grill, cooked in a flat container with butter and lemon pepper. that's all you need and nothing else ! That way you can taste the real flavor of the Walleye ! To big to cut it all up for deep fried beer batter.

· Registered
34 Posts
Great Fish dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the one that broke off my gulp ( in my dreams )

Nice catch, love the part where he broke your line right as you pulled him on the shore..........finally a good break for the fisherman.

Fisherman 1 - Fish 0

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I may get him mounted but not like you think. My dad had a company take a look at a photo with some info like weight, length and girth and this company replicated exactly! No way you could tell it was not the real fish. So I get the best of both worlds, many good fillets and the mount. So you know, I gave the fish to a friend of mine who is asian and she spent from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am getting all the meat of that fish. I do mean all! She got over 18 steaks out of it and she is even going to use the head for an asian fishead soup. And yes she brought me several fillets.

I am one of those fisherman that do not yet know how to handle preparing fish as well as I'd like so I felt better letting her make the most of this wonderful fish.

· Registered
24,883 Posts
I applaud you for having the cojones to stab it and slab it!
A slight correction...since he used a Kastmaster...

One could actually say he slabbed it, nabbed it, stabbed it and reslabbed it...and hopefully he makes big walleyes a hab it...

And he might not of gotten in trouble with the rangers had he cabbed it out of there...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.