Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
They been cool for a long time"yrs' but now it is getting weird or at least it was that day---caps lock fixed!!! :D :D see ya there tomorrow..........

·
Registered
6 Posts
jrfish, I don't believe I cost anyone any rights and consider myself both an avid hunter and fisherman. If you want to see what happens when rangers stop patrolling a lake just go to Cherry Creek! QR and AR are great fisheries due in large part to those $10 an hour robots. I am sorry you had a bad experience on Saturday but judging by your last post it was an isolated incident and you seem to have mellowed a bit and it looks like you'll be back there fishing anyway. Hopefully you'll have good times from now on and get into some fish. As for those pesky rangers well I guess they have a job to do just like the rest of us. Fish on and maybe I'll see you out there one day.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
NinerRick said:
I would bet that that first time that you saw someone over their limit on fish
or using bait  in an artificial only area,  that you would be hunting down the
Ranger to take care of it.  Ease up!
I am not sure why you would think I would complain to a ranger. In fact, I could care less if someone is breaking the rules. They will get caught eventually.

Bye the way, were you referring about yourself regarding the "someone"? Are you one of those guys who use nightcrawlers and salmon eggs in fly's and lures only sections of gold medal rivers or keep stringer's full of undersized fish?

If you are then, yeah I would report you.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts