Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody going to the trout tourney on 5-14?

$25k for top prize

heard of ton of cash prizes

i might get lucky so why not

any past entrants please share your story

·
Registered
109 Posts
I brought this up about a month ago and the feed back i got is that you have a better chance in winning the lottery ???. but who knows, you'll never catch any fish if your line isn't in the water. I was told get there the night before and sleep in your car just to make sure you can get in. good luck to you if you go out there.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The wife and I will stop by, but only to take some photos. As far as the hordes of people, yes there will most likely be a lot of people, but OH WELL.......crowdes don't bother me that much. So what if people are "shoulder-to-shoulder" fishing and lines are getting all tangled up and tempers are flarring, etc., etc., etc.(kidding, but maybe not). Sounds like fun to me!!!????
If you can handle that kind of excitement....GO FOR IT AND GOOD LUCK.
Cody

·
Registered
831 Posts
Fished it one year with my dad in float tubes.
We put in early and when it was time to get out,
the entire bank of the cove was filled with elbow to elbow
anglers with their lines out. We waited until someone left and kicked like crazy to get out without interrupting
the masses. You could have walked across the lake on either boats or float tubes. Fun but crazy.
I'll be out there this year handing out samples of Nitro bait and other Eagle Claw products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts