Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 1988 full size K5 Blazer. With 97,000 original miles on it.
I’ve owned this Blazer for close to 20 years and have taken good care of it.
It passes emissions with flying colors and has no issues with any area on the truck except the rear window will not go down with the key access at the back and you need to use the button in the cab.

This blazer is mostly stock and has never had the top off of it.
It sports the stock 350 with throttle body and Auto shift which I have moved to the floor with a quicksilver shifter. All seats are good with no tears, The carpet is a little stained in spots . The rear seat is removable and foldable as well and is in good shape.
The transmission was rebuilt about 10 years ago. Tires are 85-90% with aluminum rims.

This truck is really awesome! I would not hesitate to drive it cross country at all. It starts and runs perfectly and has never left me stranded outside of a starter going out, The Front windshield has a crack in it , all other glass is good.

It has an aftermarket stereo and amp in it with a 6 cd changer

Located in Longmont
Brett

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Awesome 1988 K5 Blazer with 97,000 orig miles $3,300

Thanks,, You know I have never tracked the mileage on it,, I would guess 15 ish, mpg Asking 3300.. and thats a steal for what kind of shape this is in. Honestly, I'd drive it anywhere you would want to go without any reservations whatsoever. Price is firm at 3,300.

Brett

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Sweet Blazer!!!!!!! I like that style, a lot. I have to many damn toys as it is, so I'll pass. I think it will sell quick. The price is right too. Good luck to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts