Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a draft two sure lock players deep...Broncos win...now with San Diego losing and Broncos sure to beat them next week they might fall out of the top 5!!!...

THANK YOU SANTA!!!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kind of funny, the Houston QB may be probowl level but I havent seen a guy quit like he did so severely in quite awhile...the play where he was blitzed from the bottom of the screen in the 4th quarter where he could of been called for intentional grounding...all he had to do was pump and step up and the defender went running by...but the QB so gave up on the play it was pathetic...thats when I thought Denver was going to win...they are going to fire Kubiak...and rightfully so...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crap youre right Hobie...I didnt watch any football today due to family obligations...everybody else won too...now I need San Diego to lay down next week...which could happen...and tie a bunch of those 5 and 11 teams...come on Messiah ya got another one in ya!...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
sswan said:
hobiecat said:
sswan said:
Hire Studesville already. Big win, and the first four letters...
:D No thanks..
What the heck? They played hard for him today. And he let the rook air it out a little bit today. What's your beef?
Let the rook air it out in the second half when they were down 17-0...that first half was plain vanilla.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Combined with Houston's _efense quite possibly being worse than Denver's _efense...combine the two starting line ups and you probably couldnt field a top 30 defense in this league...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
hobiecat said:
sswan said:
Hire Studesville already. Big win, and the first four letters...
:D No thanks..
WE AGREE ON SOMETHING BRONCO RELATED HOBIE!!!! It's a Christmas miracle.. Good guy, but not worthy. When he was hired, he was the leader of our running squad... the same bunch that were 28th in the league in rushing...

I hope and pray for a defensive minded coach for the Broncos... AND THE NUGGS!!!!! :p

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Let's hope that was #1 in a long line of Tim Tebow 4th Qtr comebacks!
See even GoFindYourOwnDamnChristianQB is on the Messiah bandwagon...next up make room for Longdraw...this bandwagon is going to get crowded...and the trama units around the city having to treat sprained ankles...I should go buy up all the ACE bandages I can find with the triage unit shortage that is currently occuring...

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
zman said:
See even GoFindYourOwnDamnChristianQB is on the Messiah bandwagon...next up make room for Longdraw...this bandwagon is going to get crowded...and the trama units around the city having to treat sprained ankles...I should go buy up all the ACE bandages I can find with the triage unit shortage that is currently occuring...
I wont be allowed on Mark, so we can still go fishing!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
zman said:
See even GoFindYourOwnDamnChristianQB is on the Messiah bandwagon...next up make room for Longdraw...this bandwagon is going to get crowded...
:D No bandwagon yet. I'm just happy to see that it looks like the kid might be able to play.

Now, before anyone gets carried away, today's comeback was against an atrocious pass defense and the premiere choke artists in the entire NFL. So it doesn't mean a whole lot. Tebow made some good plays, and, for the most part, did not look like he was out of his element.

To be fair, though, he also made some horrible plays: the interception in the end zone and missed a number of open receivers badly, and was lucky that a couple more were not picked off.

It's a nice second audition, that's all.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I have no worries regardless of their position in the draft. It cannot possibly be any worse than the train wreck we just made it through with Boy Wonder!
Looking back-it was an EPIC trail of carnage left behind by the genius otherwise known as Hoody Jr.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts