Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much to see here.

ANS inspector told me to keep all "small" macs under 30". When I asked him how old he thought a 30" Mac was he was predictably clueless.

Boat ramp is only open until 4.

Not much to see here. Id move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
427 Posts
Nice haul. What was the lake trout stomach full of?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
just a wild ass guess but i bet perch!
It's gut is packed with perch and crayfish but somehow the isotope signature magicly shows that in times when stomach contents are not sampled it is a voracious and ravenous threat to kokanne salmon. Studies by the authorities state that Lake Trout only eat perch when samples are done by biologists. When samples are not done, than the diet is predominately kokannee:confused2:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Can that really be B M with no wind???
lol

Fat Mac. :thumb:

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Nice report. I refuse to fish BM anymore after the cluster of laker killing that the DOW has been doing. Less money for Gunny economy.....used to go a couple times a year.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
great photo a nice report.....I loved big beautiful blue so much but also quit my ice off trips. To me she's like an ex big titted long legged girlfriend that gave the best sex a guy could want, I think about here often.
She may not be what she used to be, but i cant resist going back to atleast squeze those big bodacious boobs. I'm headed to sunny gunny on friday!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
To me she's like an ex big titted long legged girlfriend that gave the best sex a guy could want, I think about here often.
She may not be what she used to be, but i cant resist going back to atleast squeze those big bodacious boobs. I'm headed to sunny gunny on friday!
She turned into a cow with a smelly *****, don't bother.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can't report on stomach contents of the Mac, but today's catch was all crawdads.

The Browns reminded me a lot of myself. Beautiful and skinny. (At least in my mind).

And this one is for Slayer.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
skinny

Can't report on stomach contents of the Mac, but today's catch was all crawdads.

The Browns reminded me a lot of myself. Beautiful and skinny. (At least in my mind).

And this one is for Slayer.

no worrys about skinny ones, i hear they let the precious ones loose from the RJ hatchery soon all in blue mesa will have kokes to eat again.....hint should be feeding frenzy at lake city bridge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts