Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So B Marsh got stabbed by his wife and is now in ICU in the hospital.The train wreck seems to continue after we shipped him off.Thoughts?????????

·
Registered
293 Posts
From what I read on ESPN he's gonna be fine. Stabbed in the stomach, no organs were hit, his wife was arrested.

Crazy really. I wonder what he did to upset her?

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
BDA2 said:
From what I read on ESPN he's gonna be fine. Stabbed in the stomach, no organs were hit, his wife was arrested.

Crazy really. I wonder what he did to upset her?
Prolly started some trouble that got a team mate shot and killed...oh wait, that was here!!! Never mind!!!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Same old story with B-marsh. I'm glad he's not here. Just another guy that doesn't get it! He has all the football talent, but lacks a brain. Hope he gets his crap together.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
LONGHORN said:
Same old story with B-marsh. I'm glad he's not here. Just another guy that doesn't get it! He has all the football talent, but lacks a brain. Hope he gets his crap together.
its a good thing he gets paid millions to throw a ball. now we can pay the surgeon a hundred thousand bucks a year to save lives as precious as his. why have a brain when your good with a ball? thats the most important thing in life isnt it? to be good at sports? wait its not? my whole lifes been an illusion??? im so confused :mad:

·
Registered
293 Posts
FPF said:
LONGHORN said:
its a good thing he gets paid millions to throw a ball. now we can pay the surgeon a hundred thousand bucks a year to save lives as precious as his. why have a brain when your good with a ball? thats the most important thing in life isnt it? to be good at sports? wait its not? my whole lifes been an illusion??? im so confused :mad:
He gets paid to catch the ball... If he got paid to throw it he'd be paid a whole lot less... Why didn't she stab him in the hands?!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Maybe you guys were right about sending him away. I've expressed on the forum that strictly as a football fan it wasn't easy to watch Brandon and his prodigious talent sent packing (especially given my misgivings about Josh McDaniels). I do suspect JD could have handled Brandon's (& others') situation much better, but perhaps you're all correct that it just wouldn't have been worth all this kind of baggage to keep him. I don't know the details in this particular case, but oftentimes guys like BM are their own worst enemy.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
i thought he stabbed himself. isnt that what he said? or fell on a glass vase. something of that sorts. i sure wish i had his troubles.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Damn....his wife is seriously ugly! Has anyone seen pics of her? >:D >:D >:D

The requirements of a crazy wife is that she is supposed to be hot. Otherwise, she isn't allowed to be crazy and get away with it. Am I missing something here?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts