Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya that's right. The family is gone till Wed. What shall I do? I am torn between The Fork tomorrow, or South Park tomorrow? Hard H20 or soft? Ice, spin, fly rod? I think today will be pond hoping for some crappie and bass. That should be fun! What would you all do?

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Well, Shotgun Willy's or the Diamond Cabaret certainly ought to figure in there somewhere. >:D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well instead of some of the suggestions, I went fishing. good times. a couple Eyes and rescued by the local fire dept! can't go wrong with that! i will post a report a bit later! right now i'm off to the hot tube for a soak, then some Black Ops!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
well instead of some of the suggestions, I went fishing. good times. a couple Eyes and rescued by the local fire dept! can't go wrong with that! i will post a report a bit later! right now i'm off to the hot tube for a soak, then some Black Ops!
Sounds cool to me!! Save your 1's that way!! ;D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Joy and Larissa are out of town so it a Guy weekend for Mckaden and I. We got a deal on a jon boat a couple of weeks ago (thanks again EPC) and we hit St. Vrain Ponds last night after work. Then today we hit Lagerman in Longmont and then went to Boyd in Loveland. All toll 12 hours on the water, two broken reels, sore body, blown all over kingdom come and not a damn fish between the two of us. Sound like a normal bank fishing day.

·
Banned
3,879 Posts
coloradojaguar said:
Joy and Larissa are out of town so it a Guy weekend for Mckaden and I. We got a deal on a jon boat a couple of weeks ago (thanks again EPC) and we hit St. Vrain Ponds last night after work. Then today we hit Lagerman in Longmont and then went to Boyd in Loveland. All toll 12 hours on the water, two broken reels, sore body, blown all over kingdom come and not a damn fish between the two of us. Sound like a normal bank fishing day.
YW...Glad to hear you got it out...and made it back...

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
ElPasoCounty said:
coloradojaguar said:
YW...Glad to hear you got it out...and made it back...
X3 times out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts