Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bad for me is I have to sell my new boat that hasn't even been on the water yet due to health issues.

good news for you is you can buy a new 2018 Lowe 1468 at a discount watch the buy and sell soon for information.

the good news for me is I don't have to stop fishing, I just cant go by myself, I can still go with someone for short trips of 4-5 hours

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Sorry to hear it, buddy... I still owe ya a trip!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry to hear. One of my retired friends in sc has the same issue and shouldnt fish alone due to health issues. We will be prefishing next weekend. He has cancelled twice now due to his health. Let me know if lake pueblo is near you. I will be fishing this spring.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys

Dave I also think that it would be a tight fit in a toon

Jason if you want to catch a few walleyes this fall let me know.

Pueblo is my home lake and walleye is my passion

thanks again guys.

also Colemans pontoon got totaled out in one of the hail storms and we will be breaking in his new toon in this fall, the old walleyegobbler was well trained

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
also Colemans pontoon got totaled out in one of the hail storms and we will be breaking in his new toon in this fall, the old walleyegobbler was well trained
It's nice to see you're in good spirits! Remember if you need anything, if I have the time, I'm just a phone call away.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
We're all hoping the best of luck, good health and many more fishing days for you Byron.
I have an 86 year old neighbor that wants me to take him out on Granby this week.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
as a very wise old friend of 40+ years always said before she passed at 95... "gettin' old ain't for sissy's". sorry for the hard luck buddy! you know you always have a seat aboard the new and improved wallygobbler 2.0!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as a very wise old friend of 40+ years always said before she passed at 95... "gettin' old ain't for sissy's". sorry for the hard luck buddy! you know you always have a seat aboard the new and improved wallygobbler 2.0!

thanks Coleman and as you know there is always a place to park it at my house when you get a chance to come down

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I deleted my ad in but and sell. I will wait till spring to sell it, I have a idea of using it all winter. with a bit of red neck rigging it will work for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts