Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Six foot Diawa Medium Action Bait Cast Rod. (I'll admit it I gave it a try and gave it up, too many nests) If interested e-mail me at [email protected] or PM. Asking $40 o.b.o. I live in Aurora

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Re: Belly Boat , Fins & Bait Cast Rod & Reel 4 Sale

How much for just the rod/reel?

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Belly Boat , Fins & Bait Cast Rod & Reel 4 Sale

i dont know..............I don know much about bait casting reels

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Bait Cast Rod & Reel 4 Sale

sold the belly boat, any takers on the pole, i'll throw in 3 new mepps spinners

·
Registered
9,266 Posts

Would you trade it for a BUNCH of plastics for Bass?

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

sorry, i have a whole chest full of plastics lures0baits. but will consider a spinning rod/reel

·
Registered
9,266 Posts

I have a Shakespeare Axiom IM-7 AXSP702M w/ a Eagle Claw X9 930 reel Id trade ya?

Let me know.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
127 Posts

yakatut that is probably the worst reel to learn on as you can get  might try a basspro extreme or something along that line to learn with and I think once you master it you will really like them for throwing crankbaits and simular tackle. also use like fireline with mono backing so it does not slip on spool. it picks out pretty easy compared to mono. I hated it years ago when I first tried them but after a couple days throwing them I will not leave the house without one or two or six.   baitcasters are worth learning but they will drive you crazy until you get them set right and learn how to manage them with your thumb etc.. they have their place and time just like a spinning reel does. my two cents

1 - 20 of 27 Posts