Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great time up at Sweetwater Lake with the GF recently! Never had been there in the winter time, it's gorgeous up there:thumb: Got some good drone footage of the lake and surrounding mountains; as well as, some footage of two Bald Eagles looking over the lake...Really cool to see, glad I was fortunate enough to capture it!

We were targeting Trout and Salmon that day and landed into some nice rainbows. Nicest one is pictured below! Also, got to test out my new Pexmor ice fishing tent...My father got me it as a gift after watching my blizzard episode lol :p

Hope you guys enjoy the footage!
Like and Subscribe if you do!

https://youtu.be/bKelLAMFq4Y

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice scenery! A bit far for me...

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Your're doing really nice videos.

The pic of the bo is pretty cool too.

Got a shelter and double sonars now, you guys are rocking!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Loved that epic intro, you're doing a wonderful job Tyler! Glad we met 6 months ago and have been able to share ideas buddy. Keep growing and learning and catching good fish!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Your're doing really nice videos.

The pic of the bo is pretty cool too.

Got a shelter and double sonars now, you guys are rocking!
Thanks man! It's been fun getting out and sharing our passion!! Glad you've been enjoying it:thumb:Just hoping to get a Master Angler through the ice soon!

--Glad to have most of the right equipment...Drill bit augur is next!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loved that epic intro, you're doing a wonderful job Tyler! Glad we met 6 months ago and have been able to share ideas buddy. Keep growing and learning and catching good fish!
Thanks AJ! Really appreciate the kind words!! I say the same thing to my GF and Remy all the time, can't wait until we can collab one of these days!! Trying to get better at this ice fishing thing, watching videos and reading forum articles/responses has really helped...Hope all is well with you and your loved ones!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts