Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to bar today in search of the fall perch, they were pretty much no shows I did manage two in the eight inch range, caught one eighteen inch walleye and lost two big fish out at the hump .one I pretty sure was a wiper cause it took off like a freight train and the other fought like another walleye. water temp is 72, lake is full wind, well the wind always sucks.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you talking Barr? or bear creek? either way they both have fished well this summer. both have produced numbers and sizes.few weeks ago I caught a 24inch at bear creek. and early this summer I released a thirty at Barr

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
are you talking Barr? or bear creek? either way they both have fished well this summer. both have produced numbers and sizes.few weeks ago I caught a 24inch at bear creek. and early this summer I released a thirty at Barr
Nice! Yes I was thinking of Bear Creek, I'm so used to you fishing it. Glad Bear has recovered. What was the 30" at Barr?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your right I use to fish bear creek all the time but that was before I got a new boat and am able to fish a little bigger water. the thirty was a walleye.there were a lot of big ones caught out there in June and unfortunately a lot of limits went home as well. pretty much the same at bear creek. I know of one boat that kept going back time after time and took at least fifty home. people just don't get a lake like that is just to small to take that pressure

1 - 10 of 10 Posts