1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
both of my boys are starting there basketball season
my oldest is in high school he is in the 10 grade now 5'10" 120#

and my other son is in the 6th grade 4'10" 70#

late nights of running and shooting and then we get to chase them from school to school watching them play so to all the other parents out there lets have some fun cheering on our kids ........ GO BOBCATS

here is a pic of my boys showing there wing spans
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/rsv4sz.jpg

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have encouraged my boy to go out for his high-school team, but I think he wants to take it easy this winter and just play inline hockey...

He's a freshman this year and just a hair under 6'.

Good lookin' boys you got there, good luck with your season!

:)

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Kat I have two boys active in sports also and thats why I can't really fish anymore :mad: j/k I wouldn't miss one of their games for the best day of fishing.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i havent seen the water in a few months ... with soccer and then basketball i miss fishing but i wouldnt give up any of the days with my kids for anything

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
fishingkats said:
yea i havent seen the water in a few months ... with soccer and then basketball i miss fishing but i wouldnt give up any of the days with my kids for anything
So neat the way you've made your boys your priority, FK. I've heard fathers express regret that they pursued other things during their kids' formative years, but you'll never have that ache. You seem like loving, unselfish dad. Makes me hope this coming year lands you the biggest catfish of your life (and bass, wiper, walleye, whatever.). Good on you.

·
The Mayor
2,101 Posts
fishingkats said:
i cant be the only parent on here with kids playing ball this winter ....
who else has kids playing
My boy is a freshman at Adams State, on a golf scholorship. My wife and I rambled around every golf course in Colorado watching him play in high school, and then all the summer tournaments. Time and money well spent.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts