Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone here knows about it. I would like to do this with my son who is 7 years old. I looked upthere web site and it looks like teen agers doing it. Anyone who knows about this please let me know.

·
Registered
297 Posts
73fisherman said:
I was wondering if anyone here knows about it. I would like to do this with my son who is 7 years old. I looked upthere web site and it looks like teen agers doing it. Anyone who knows about this please let me know.
if you quit being a prick to me, I will ask my young friend who used to run with them.

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
if you quit being a prick to me, I will ask my young friend who used to run with them.
If he is a friend of yours...they were prolly running from him!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!! ::)

·
Registered
297 Posts
TthePikester said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
I was checking canadian invoices when I did my last pickup at eagle claw, and discovered most of the product you manufacture originates in china. ;D

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:
TthePikester said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
I was checking canadian invoices when I did my last pickup at eagle claw, and discovered most of the product you manufacture originates in china. ;D
But my short pant legged friend...THE HOOKS ARE MADE IN THE U.S.of A!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
We had a champion Bass Master jr. on this site for awhile. However, a few people expressed disbelief in his tales. Frustrated, he gave up fishing all together and donated all his gear to starving children in another country..

The Bass Tournaments and his sponsors suffer his absence, but kids abroad are eating well... kind of a bittersweet tale.. :-\

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
When was I prick to you??? :-\

·
Registered
297 Posts
73fisherman said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
you hate the gays, remember?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
I am almost positive its the other way around.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
73fisherman said:
Dear god, we are still on that subject? This must be Jor?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts