Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bass Pro Extreme 7 ft MH trigger rod 10.00 dollars Near I/25 and Orchard. Patrick 303.898.8152

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Bass Pro Extreme 7 ft MH trigger rod 10.00 dollars

I dont have a tube to ship it in. Where do you live.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts

Figure that shipping to cost you towards the $20 mark...not counting the tube, and I don't think they have a tube large enough, at least not any of the post offices I frequent. PVC tube or cardboard will work, but you may as well ad another $10-$15 for the tube alone. Homedepot may have some old carpet tubing that you can take.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts

maybe im thinkin ups...
if it's too much of a hassle i guess i'll pass, would like to keep my total cost less than 20 bucks... lemme know ;)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yeah its def an hassle. I just want someone to swing by and pick it up. Sorry ItsaBigun.

·
Registered
832 Posts

ItsaBigun,

I'll be down in the Springs the weekend of Apr 16-17 for my kid's hockey tournies..

If you want to meet me at the arena Saturday or Sunday, I'll bring it down...

Scott

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Ok folks, I am practically giving away a fishing rod for ten bucks. I dont want to ship it, barter, or have to call someone. If you would like to purchase call 303.898/8512 set a time and come get the rod.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts

hey man, that would be great! i was in charge of providing medical coverage for the tourneys for several years,,, watched a LOT of great hockey ;D
remind me as we get closer and i'll meet ya there, thanks ;)

·
Registered
6,168 Posts

ItsaBigun said:
hey man, that would be great! i was in charge of providing medical coverage for the tourneys for several years,,, watched a LOT of great hockey ;D
remind me as we get closer and i'll meet ya there, thanks ;)
disregard :D

·
Registered
374 Posts

Mcfish, I know what that rod is worth!! If I were there my son and I would drive up and pick it up from you and spend the day at Bass Pro! And you know how much I like those damn Extreme rods!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Man I screwed up and forgot about the soldier on the other side of the planet! Next time dispalecedfisherman I will let you know first and gladly hold it for when you get back from duty.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hahha, no worries. I just cant believe that no one wants to make the trip to pick up a $100 rod! I am slowly aquiring quite a few of them. I think I have about 5 or 6 of them now. But always looking for some more!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
DisplacedFisherman said:
Hahha, no worries. I just cant believe that no one wants to make the trip to pick up a $100 rod! I am slowly aquiring quite a few of them. I think I have about 5 or 6 of them now. But always looking for some more!
we must be talking about 2 different rods... i found it for 29 bucks... am i mssing something?

·
Registered
374 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts