Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
A buudy said it is being built in the Stapleton center ( by the old airport )
not sure when. Also, Cabelas is going to build at I-70 and Hwy 58

·
Registered
636 Posts
Can't wait for the Bass Pro shop to come. It's a five minute drive from my house. I'm very excited to hear about the Cabela's too!!! On top of that I have two sportsman's warehouses close by and two Gander Mountains including the one to open in May!!! Man, Colorado is finally getting the type of stores I have been longing for.

E

·
0 Posts
I'm partial to Cabelas myself. 90% of my tackle, boating equipment, and hunting stuff I get from Cabelas. I snapped the lip off a crankbait that had the Cabelas name on it (Reel Image) and sent it back. They sent me a brand new one even though the lure was 3 years old!

Only thing that I don't like is that they don't carry large amounts of inventory and won't let you backorder just one item.

·
Registered
440 Posts
There's already a BASS PRO SHOP. It's @ the corner of Sheridan & Morrison Road, (but on the East side of South Sheridan) .

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
The place just south of morrison on Sheridan is Pro Bass, not Bass Pro. They have a great selection of tackle, minnows,... and "Gary" will tell you the truth about what is biting and where to go. Good shop.

Terre

E

·
0 Posts
I love the selection at Cabelas and have given them many a paycheck!

Bt Bass Pro SHops seems to offer better prices. :eek:

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
sounds like to me that these "giants" are gonna pretty much bury the little guy's. i personally have gone in to these little guy shops and got a ton of info that actually catches fish. and alot of info about how to fish certain places. so lets not forget about the little guy's, they were here for all of us before everyone else wanted a piece of the pie.
jamie

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Nah they wont bury the little guys. Denver has a couple of other specialty shops like gander mountain, REI, dick's, ect and people still use the local shops.

M

·
0 Posts
cabelas in wheatridge in 2006 i believe, i wish BPS was a bit loser to home, i live in highlands ranch, south fo denver

·
Registered
110 Posts
I can't wait for both of them (Bass Pro & Cabellas) to get here. I am a big fan of there "bargin bins" on the internet.

This is where they sell the closed out or seasonal items.
You do have to check them frequently, but usally once I week I end up buying something from there for next years hunting season.

It will be much nicer to go to the stores in person without having to drive to KC, Sidney or Springfield, which I have also done.

By the way, my wife does not seem to share my excitement of them coming to town. I'll never figure her out........... ???

John

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
If you shop at bass pro shop online you should really use the link from the homepage of this site: http://www.coloradofisherman.com/ They have an affilation program where they get like 5% of whatever you spend helps out the site monthly charges can add up.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hey, they already started building that thing...its off the 25 theres a big ol' sign announcing its arrival and it looks like 25% Of the pre-fab structure is up. They are also building a Cabellas in the Denver Metro area too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts