Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by the new Bass Pro Outdooor World on Sunday. They have discounted all ice fishing tackle and accessories and are selling them at 40% off.

The discount does not apply to augers and huts. They had a good selection of lures, line, and crap you only buy when it's on sale.

FC

·
Registered
769 Posts
Gander has the same 40% deal going on a lot of the ice fishing gear. Huts are not 40% off but are marked down quite a bit.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i wasnt real impressed with bps's ice fishing selection, i know they don't specialize in it. but that is a big deal in the western and midwester states. i guess we will see if they get any better or just bow out of the ice fishing prodcts.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jamie,
I agree there ice fishing selection is kinda weak. Actually I wasn't impressed with the store all that much. Who would of thought a retailer named Bass Pro Shops would dedicate more floor space in February to Golf Clubs then Ice fishing tackle. Waiting for Cabela's in 2007!!!!

FC

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
yeah they sure had a lot of furniture there to buy, i guess cabelas probably will too.. they did have a ton of nice rods and reels and open water fishing lures, for bass fishing, their selection of plastics was pretty amazing.

·
Registered
935 Posts
The best deals I saw on ice fishing stuff this year were at Gander a couple of weeks ago. The Clam shelters were marked WAY down - I was almost willing to take the beating my wife would have given me for buying one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts