Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like I got hired on at bass pro shops in the fishing department .....hopefully ill see you guys down there sometime...Im only gonna do it part time for now but if the money increases ill turn to full.....so no more snobby rude fishing guys working at the stores you shop at ...you can come see me !!!!!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
fg,

That is great, congrats! I expect to be there on the Grand Opening whenever that is -- please keep us posted...

Regards,
Mike

·
Registered
324 Posts
i expect insider info and employee discounts! :D Jk good luuck and man if i worked in retail it would deffenately be in sporting goods. not only do youu get to talk about what you love but you also have accsess to all thoose guns for the ignorant ones

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks mike.....yea ill let everyone know whats going on ....I do know that the've already made contact with the d.o.w. to see what they could do to help the d.o.w. out ...and the general manager told me they would be getting involved in the community alot and kids are high on there list .....lol....yea retail is gonna be new for me but im excited, but im not giving up my day job as a diesel mechanic until I make more money ....always wanted to make money doing what I love its not fishing but its talking about fishing and helping people catch more fish ...so ill take that

·
Registered
594 Posts
My father-in-law worked at the BPS is Lost Wages...he really ejnoyed it!
Best of luck.
Left_turn56

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
fishinguitars said:
general manager told me they would be getting involved in the community alot and kids are high on there list

Who's the GM, Michael Jackson? :)(Sorry couldn't help myself)

Congrats bro!!!

[me=Jay_In_Parker]  [/me]

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Maybe a sponser for our snoopy pole fishing tournament? hehe

Congradulations on the job, sportsmans needs to build a shop in the springs we need something good here.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahhah.......as close as they are to the arsenal I think they will probably work with the arsenal also ...at least I hope so ...then for the arsenal class there can be time devoted to properly releasing pike ...and the the tools you might need to do so ...

·
Registered
213 Posts
From what I've read, the grand opening is supposed to be November 10th, but FG will probably be the first to know ~wink wink, nudge nudge~

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill let everyone know ...although im sure it will be really well publisized

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cool! An insider! I'm sure we can soon expect some information not privy to the masses.

(...but don't get busted like Martha! ::) )

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
insider fishing tips wow

i dont think you will go to jail for it

but you can tell us when they are going to have a good

sale right ;D

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
fishinguitars said:
looks like I got hired on at bass pro shops in the fishing department .....hopefully ill see you guys down there sometime...Im only gonna do it part time for now but if the money increases ill turn to full.....so no more snobby rude fishing guys working at the stores you shop at ...you can come see me !!!!!
Cool Dude!  I can't wait to go in and cause a scene in the fishing dept! :)

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing you there!

Dan

ps, i need a deal on circle hooks......

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrads!!! I hope it works out for you better than you could have ever hoped.

Enjoying your job is a key to life.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
congrats FG

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
fishinguitars

Congratulations!! That's all there is to say. Looks like you got yourself into something REALLY good!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts