Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
james said:
I'm sure I'll be in. My wife actually gave me a card w/ a BPS gift card in it today.

My wife just gave me a BPS gift card last month for my birthday! Still got it so I will have to go use it instead of ordering on line and having to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
578 Posts
So where exactly in Denver is this place gonna be located? I am not too familiar with Denver, I have to get a map off of mapquest every time I go to a concert!

·
Registered
833 Posts
FG,
Congrats, you have the 2nd best job on this website after
me. I'll be at the opening on 11/10 promoting our products
and I'll definitely look you up. Bass Pro is one of our biggest customers and they are a great organization!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
you guys might have great jobs but it's still a job

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
hahaha...Im just doing mine part time ...my full time job is a diesel mechanic .....

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
im doing my part. im just being a bum, attleast for a little while longer...lol

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
left_turn56 said:
LOL...the problem with the term "Dream Job" is the second word!
i think you had a misspelling there cause we all know that jobb is a 4 letter word just like work!...lol

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Anyway that you can get paid to be around fishing is great in my book ....I dont need the extra money but I love being around people who have the same pasion I do

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
some might say a second job is a great way to get some time away from the little lady without gettin in trouble...lol

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
not shure how to take that.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
pregnant women are crazy !!!!!! They cry at the drop of a hat...Their mood swings are unbelievable ....Its like you have to endure 9 months of hell ...but im sure it will be well worth it when I have my new son

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
congrats FG and hang in there and when the time comes make sure to take hi fishing, lots

41 - 60 of 76 Posts