Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I've got a step son that already has an album of fishing pictures built up that would make a seasoned angler jealous (he's 20 months old ) . I've got a back pack that he sits in while I fish ...He loves going out to local lakes and ponds ...then they ocassional trips to georgetown with his pole is always fun .....My grandfather and father taught me to love and enjoy they outdoors and I'll teach my children !!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
If you follow through on your words then you are truly a great man! FISH ON!!!!!! 8)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
got bad news dudes ....my wife is 6 months pregnant and got sick last week so instead of being at training I was with her ....shes got preclampsia so when im not at my normal job im gonna have to be helping her...I got to fish alot this weekend when she stayed up at her folks ....so the fishing is gonna slow down a little and I called and left my manager a message trying to explain ....Never felt this bad about giving up 8.50 an hour ....but need my real job to pay the bills and have to take care of my wife ...sorry dudes :mad:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
man that sucks, sorry to hear that, take good care of your lady there will be plenty of time for fishing later

best wishes

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
thanks roadkill ....why is catmann29 on as a guest ?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
he must have finnaly heard enough and deleted his account, gonna miss him, cant realy blame him there were some harsh things said

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Thats two now that I've seen him and EricCo . I hope he register's again and doesnt let a couple comments take away from him enjoying this site . He is very knowledgeable and friendly, I hope he reconciders

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Fishinguitars --- real sorry to here about your wife, and the job. Sounds like you have your prioritys straight though. Good family values are important. I hoped your wife is well soon, and that you're soon blessed w/ a new family member.

James

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
fishinguitars said:
Thats two now that I've seen him and EricCo . I hope he register's again and doesnt let a couple comments take away from him enjoying this site . He is very knowledgeable and friendly, I hope he reconciders
dkooser aint around no more either

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
How can you tell when somebody logs in as guest? When I enter the forum I can see it says something like, there are 5 guests and 7 users and then it names the users but it doesn't name the guests.

The reason I'm curious is because sometimes I just go in as guest because I don't have anything to say, just want to read the posts and get out again without having to do the extra step of logging in. But I don't want people to think I cancelled my login account or anything.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Just to make up for being a topic buster, fishinguitars you are clearly doing the right thing, if you have to let the BPS job go for now there will be openings further down the line I'm sure. After all very few of their personnel will have your qualifications and expertise and they are always going to need good people.

W. E.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
fg,

Sorry to hear about your wife and I will echo what everyone else has said wrt having your priorities in order -- good for you to learn this lesson so young!!!

On the brighter side, maybe you will be able to go to work in this field again once the new Cabela's is built! ;D

I wish the best for you and your family. Please keep us posted.

Mike

·
Registered
117 Posts
FG,
Don't sweat it dude. Pre-E is nothing to mess around with and its a measly 3+ months to wait for the job, even though this will probably be harder work! Congratulations and keep us posted.
Later. J.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Walking Eagle said:
How can you tell when somebody logs in as guest?  When I enter the forum I can see it says something like, there are 5 guests and 7 users and then it names the users but it doesn't name the guests.

The reason I'm curious is because sometimes I just go in as guest because I don't have anything to say, just want to read the posts and get out again without having to do the extra step of logging in.  But I don't want people to think I cancelled my login account or anything.
Once someone deletes their account instead of saying hero member, newbie, jr member, etc it says guest.  Do a search for eyeguy, dkooser, mauser catmann29 and you'll see

61 - 76 of 76 Posts