Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning to all,

A buddy of mine parked his truck at Deer Creek and Wadsworth and we then took my truck and boat into Chatfield to do some fishing. While we were on the lake some Piece of S%&# busted his window and stole some stuff. This happened sometime between 4:15 and about 7.
The Jeffco deputy said this has been happening alot more recently.

BTW - We caught several little smallies along the dam and at Massey Draw on green tube jigs. The bite really turned on during the rain.

One of them was DAN sized.... - couldn't resist.

J

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
that really sucks thanks for the heads up

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Sorry to hear about your buddies truck, a person just feels vulnerable when that happens.....

One of them was DAN sized.... - couldn't resist.

J
Once again jealousy raises its ugly head..... Little does anyone know that I only show pictures of my bait on line. The fish I catch with them would humble nearly everyone on the forum!

Dan

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Say it isn't so Dan,

AHHHH!!!! The money I have wasted... After all the hard work you have done to covert we board members, I am truely saddened. I began to believe you,,, Dan, smaller is better, smallest on the biggest bait,,, AHHHH!!!

And now to learn your catch was just your next bait! AHHHH!!!!

Terre

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Sorry to hear about that JD...I went by there tonight...was going to fish the spillway...there must of been 30 cars there...

Talk about topic busters...whether size matters...a long standing dicotomy...

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Now that's a fisherman : relates a terrible story, but still gives a fishin report. Sorry to hear about the truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts