Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
The QB is a sure bet to be a stud the coach on the other hand let the niners or Michigan have him we need a experienced man here! Gonna be lot's of coaching candidates once all the firing begins and I hope Jeff Fisher is the first fired and then hired by Denver!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Chris said:
The QB is a sure bet to be a stud the coach on the other hand let the niners or Michigan have him we need a experienced man here! Gonna be lot's of coaching candidates once all the firing begins and I hope Jeff Fisher is the first fired and then hired by Denver!
Only problem with someone like Fisher, They want to wear all the hats. We need to get away from that mold. We need a coach that has two coordinators, and a GM to work with directly!

Jim

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, that Luck kid is going to look really good in Orange and Blue. >:D

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
Chris said:
Only problem with someone like Fisher, They want to wear all the hats. We need to get away from that mold. We need a coach that has two coordinators, and a GM to work with directly!

Jim
With Elway running the show I doubt a GM will have much input! Another solid coach would be John Fox!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Chris said:
baetisrun1 said:
Chris said:

Jim
With Elway running the show I doubt a GM will have much input! Another solid coach would be John Fox!
that I agree with!

Jim

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I got distracted while the post-game interviews were taking place. Did I just hear Luck say he hasn't decided yet whether he's going to enter the draft?

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sswan said:
I got distracted while the post-game interviews were taking place. Did I just hear Luck say he hasn't decided yet whether he's going to enter the draft?
Yep. That's what he said.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sswan said:
Sounds like Harbaugh is getting a little annoyed about all the public speculation concerning him.
I don't blame him. Let his team enjoy this Orange Bowl win and quit trying to make it about him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts