Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Yes please beat them, That would put the Chiefs in the playoffs, and us back in 2nd in the west. Cause we're gonna beat KC

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
thats right, Chargers did lose last week.... bummer kinda.... Well I guess that almost locks up a record that isn't to good to game. The first team to go 6-0 in the division and not go to the playoffs. Thats ok though. Still not to bad of a season.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The Situation said:
thats right, Chargers did lose last week.... bummer kinda.... Well I guess that almost locks up a record that isn't to good to game. The first team to go 6-0 in the division and not go to the playoffs. Thats ok though. Still not to bad of a season.
The thread title is "beat san diego".. not "eat san diego".

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
F.F Wood4Bruce said:
The Situation said:
The thread title is "beat san diego".. not "eat san diego".
You wanna touch it don't you?

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Ah, yes, another Bronco thread that zman can get behind! :D

Come on, Broncos! Lose by one in the final seconds! >:D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Neal/CO said:
longdraw said:
Hey juststartingwitha boxofkleenex, Chiefs are already locked in dude! Don't have a tv in your bomb shelter?
;D
Raiderfan needs a Crayola Picturebook of playoff scenerios...

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i would rather see denver loose and get a top 4 pick , i have a feeling the chargers are gonna take there anger out on denver for missing the playoffs
san diego 34
denver 17

·
Registered
297 Posts
catfishking said:
i would rather see denver loose and get a top 4 pick , i have a feeling the chargers are gonna take there anger out on denver for missing the playoffs
san diego 34
denver 17
Denver is a football team, not a battered wife.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
zman said:
Neal/CO said:
longdraw said:
Hey juststartingwitha boxofkleenex, Chiefs are already locked in dude! Don't have a tv in your bomb shelter?
;D
Raiderfan needs a Crayola Picturebook of playoff scenerios...
Id screw that up too, I screw up "use water" paint by numbers books lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts