Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would throw a report out there for you all, as I haven't done one for a bit. Always willing to help out an eager ff and am a little bored. Before any of you get too excited, save the hotspotting replies, as this is the DS we are talking about. It is no secret and no matter what is posted here there will be a ff on every bend in that river here shortly.

Great day, no wind and crowds not that bad. Only a few lake fish in the river, but lots of left over stockers and residents to make the day entertaining. Was able to catch and release about 30 or so fish mostly in the 10-16" range. Did complete a grandslam of cutts, cuttbows, bows and browns. Typical flies - blood midges, bb's and eggs. See you all up there soon ;D

Oh yeah, I didn't take many pics, but here is one for you. That one is just for you Slayerfish. ;D See I do take some pics afterall. And, yes, this guy was about 20-21" and not the 23-24" it looks like in the pic. My cousin gets a little carried away with the zoom. :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sean - I am up for it. Lets coordinate here soon.

Good old C - Superbowl in Vegas??? I wish I was going with you guys!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Makes me want to get out so bad, but probably not gonna happen anytime soon. FOTM nominee? I'd vote for it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
independiente said:
Makes me want to get out so bad, but probably not gonna happen anytime soon. FOTM nominee? I'd vote for it.
Me too, but it will lose to some stupid warm water fish. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts