Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some huge metro wipers this week. I am sworn to secrecy on specific locations and the technique so I am not going to post on the reports page. The largest wiper came this morning and measured 31". It's stomach contained 3 10 inch rainbows! The photos came be found at www.mjandben.com - fishing pics

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
wow .... that is a really really big wiper. can u just give a general direction, northern, western, eastern, or southern colorado? i understand the sworn secrecy ... so im just asking a general direction.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
he allready hinted

tuber said:
Found some huge metro wipers this week. I am sworn to secrecy on specific locations and the technique so I am not going to post on the reports page. The largest wiper came this morning and measured 31". It's stomach contained 3 10 inch rainbows! The photos came be found at www.mjandben.com - fishing pics

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
the only metro wiper lake is cherry creek?!?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Metro Area and 3- 10 inch trout (probably stockers).

I can only think of one lake that has Wipers, stocked trout, and in the Metro area, but it should not be a secret. You got me. !!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
come on I gave plenty of clues - not gonna draw a map - those who are worthy shall find the wipers :)

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Bwahaahaahahahahahahahahaaa...

And the fence doesnt even give the location away...what kind of lakeside photo is that?

cripeZ!...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
zman said:
Bwahaahaahahahahahahahahaaa...

And the fence doesnt even give the location away...what kind of lakeside photo is that?

cripeZ!...
Yo Z dont you know he caught that in front of the other fence by that OTHER metro lake then just drove to this spot for the pic just to confuse us

·
Registered
34 Posts
Metro Denver Wiper are generally a weeeeeee bit smaller than metro Pueblo Wiper..........*see Kevin Treanor WORLD RECORD WIPER

Oh and Mista Tuan.........Cherry Creek is not the only metro Denver lake with Wiper
There is one other and I believe thats where the TUBER, 10ft rodder, with snaker under a float indacator does his thing

·
Registered
70 Posts
Man you have these guys going!! Your secret is safe with me..
Oh buy the way Im off every other Monday let me know if your going to be out and about..

·
Registered
70 Posts
HookNLine said:
Impressive. Catch and Release people this is your chance to ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey man if they are good eatin and are consumed I don't have a problem with it..

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Pescaman sup dude lol i dont have a problem with it either. Im refering to other comments thats going to be posted. Going to blow up any moment now.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Why in the xxxx would you keep a 31" wiper?
Because you did not have your camera with you at the lake? Or do you keep everything you catch?
Wiper tacos? Give me a break.

(How's that pescaman?)

·
Registered
294 Posts
A ranger told a friend of mine that the wiper have a limited lifespan much like Kokes. Does anyone know if that's true?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts