Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found some huge metro wipers this week. I am sworn to secrecy on specific locations and the technique so I am not going to post on the reports page. The largest wiper came this morning and measured 31". It's stomach contained 3 10 inch rainbows! The photos came be found at www.mjandben.com - fishing pics

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
wow .... that is a really really big wiper. can u just give a general direction, northern, western, eastern, or southern colorado? i understand the sworn secrecy ... so im just asking a general direction.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
he allready hinted

tuber said:
Found some huge metro wipers this week. I am sworn to secrecy on specific locations and the technique so I am not going to post on the reports page. The largest wiper came this morning and measured 31". It's stomach contained 3 10 inch rainbows! The photos came be found at www.mjandben.com - fishing pics

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
the only metro wiper lake is cherry creek?!?

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
zman said:
Bwahaahaahahahahahahahahaaa...

And the fence doesnt even give the location away...what kind of lakeside photo is that?

cripeZ!...
Yo Z dont you know he caught that in front of the other fence by that OTHER metro lake then just drove to this spot for the pic just to confuse us

·
Registered
34 Posts
Metro Denver Wiper are generally a weeeeeee bit smaller than metro Pueblo Wiper..........*see Kevin Treanor WORLD RECORD WIPER

Oh and Mista Tuan.........Cherry Creek is not the only metro Denver lake with Wiper
There is one other and I believe thats where the TUBER, 10ft rodder, with snaker under a float indacator does his thing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.