Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats your favorite beer and booze .....I like guiness, corona, and budlight ....as far as wiskey I like crown or canadian club aged at least 12 years ....they have a 16 year too thats really good ....

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im sorry guys I thought I was in offtopic

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahahah......shot of wiskey always warms ya up

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
New Belgium Brewing Company beers (Loft, Sunshine Wheat and Fat Tire are my favs), Blue Moon (excellent for cooking too), Red Stripe, Honey Brown, Tommy Knocker...

And then there is the ol' usual, Bud Light & Budweiser (staple diet)..

I'm still up for an Old English 40 oz. and/or Mickey's 40 oz. any day.

211 Steel Reserve 40 oz. for memories of the beginning of memory loss.

Kind beer, Schwag beer, it's all good beer to me. Never was a fan of hard liquor though. But when all else fails, just hand me that shot and please don't laugh at the face I make after taking it. Bacardi 151 completely wiped out a sector of my brain for a good temporary "couple" of days at one time in my life.

1eyeReD

·
Registered
324 Posts
its sisco and mad dog for me oh yea and schlitz malt liquor and possible a colt 45 if i am feeling fiestyLOl :Djk
no if i do drink just MGD i dont do hard liq. anymore but if i was to, patrone is the only way to go

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
IBC for me!

·
Registered
157 Posts
1eyeReD said:
New Belgium Brewing Company beers (Loft, Sunshine Wheat and Fat Tire are my favs), ......

1eyeReD
Thanks! I'll have to remember that if we ever cross paths. ;D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Favorite import: 'De koninck'.

Favorite domestic: Fat Tire

Favorite drink: Bourbon 2 ice cubes.... Woodford Reserve is my favorite brand right now.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
TAL0362 said:
Guinness, the closer to down town Dublin the better.
Terre,

I'm 100% with you. In Ireland, it is just about the best beer, ever. Interestingly, the younger locals while I was there were all drinking Bud bottles. ???

Mike

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Anything that says B-U-D. I also like coors light, I'm more of a vodka drinker then whiskey. I'm always up for a screwdriver. I do like crown and coke though.
I've had Guiness once and that was when I was in England... The chick that poured it was swirling the pint as she poured it and when she handed it to me there was a 4 leaf clover in the head... Talent. But when I finished drinking it there was still a 4 leaf clover in the head. Thats some thick stuff, and tastes like burnt tree toast.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
guiness the beer youve been practicing for!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I used to be a Guiness drinker...or anything that involved Guiness...Black n Tans or Irish Car Bombs...

Jaeger was also a weakness.

now though im more of a Diet Mountain Dew type...the older i get the less my body recovers...i cant seem to do anything in moderation i guess...to include fishing.   ;)

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
My refrig. has a good supply of Guinness Extra Stout in it at all times. I used to be one of Mr. Jack Daniels' biggest fans, but I got tired of those morning headaches. :p

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Margs or Rum...in moderation...unless around a really good campfire with nowhere to go...

·
Registered
117 Posts
this is real easy for myself.

Beer- Alakan Amber Ale- when available :(

Any other time its thge good ole Gentelman Jack and coke ;D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fav beer: Cold
Fav whiskey: Free

I hear you on the Alaskan Amber -- it is some good stuff

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not old enough to drink..........legally

but theres always keystone at the parties, think its cuz its cheap, and all us teenagers like 40s so we can think were cool

1 - 20 of 50 Posts