Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,175 Posts
Fisher32 said:
I truely wish I could take back some of the information here in the past because of this reason.
Oh boy, looks like I'm going to have to do a full search of Fisher32's past posts (just kidding) ;)

Welcome to the site, John, and thanks for writing about your perspective. I think there is room for all sorts of styles on this site, from the very specific to the general and I agree that sometimes a PM might be a better way to share. After all, there are way more than 600 people READING the posts! The eyeguy style bragging may be a little too much sometimes, but I just usually don't bother to post a response and just leave it at that. I actually like looking at fishing pictures all by themselves without any additional information (weird, I know). I look at the scenery behind the fisherman, for example, to get an idea of what the area might be like if I haven't been there.

So, the bottom line for me is lots of posts. That way, there is bound to be something that any person may find interesting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.