Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
391 Posts
I personally appreciate any info given up on here.I think in the past people were more forthcoming,but it seems to me that lately that alot of people are keeping hot locations to themselves.I loved Basshunters post and gave everyone a chance to hit Red Feathers and try for yourself(even lures used and exact time of month it was hot).I think if we expect too much than we can run off some people that have some great info.Its kind of a slap in the face for someone to take the time to share there fishing experience with us and then we say "Good for you but i need exact locations".I have learned a ton from this sight,so we should appreciate that people take the time to share their knowledge and experiences,i know i do.

lyn

· Registered
391 Posts
John,first of all i hope your still a member and continue to participate in this forum!I respect your honesty and obviously you hit a topic that there are varying opinions about.The bottom line is the more sharing of info there is the more we can all learn from each other.Tight lines

lyn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.