Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
Way ouch!  Hey, I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, but I don't expect anybody on this site to hold my hand and lead me to an exact spot to catch monster fish - that's up to you.  I will take a report that says the Poudre is fishing great, or the trout are biting up at lake John anyday, thats useful info.  There are over 600 members here - which is a great resource to share techniques and success stories, but it's probably not a good place to share exact honeyholes.  One of the major attractions for me to fish hard in the fall is that there are 90% less people.  If I gave up the exact rock on the exact lake I fish on, I gaurantee that there would be someone there every hour of every day, and the fishing would suck.  The purpose of my reports are to get people to realize that there are trophy fish up in the public lakes in the Red Feather area, and it's worth getting up there to investigate and find the fish!

In all, welcome to the site, and I look forward to reading reports from you.  I'll continue to display "motivational" information  ;) 

Just kidding - steelhead from the Rogue river, OR
                      Red Feather brown 2004
                      Crane Prairie 'bow (OR)

· Registered
176 Posts
Hey, I don't feel the least bit guilty posting pics without divulging exact details...If I had just seen pic's of big browns to come out of Red Feather I wouldn't have fished for stockers the first few years I lived here!!! Just knowing that there is big fish potential is a huge advantage!! All the pic's from my posts are from public water, if you do your homework, you'll find'em too :)

· Registered
176 Posts
Well, this topic's already got more attention than anything I've ever posted! Don't worry about me, I love this site and will keep postin', as much or little info as I want. I agree though, we're wasting time with this, we should be fishing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.