Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be heading up to Bellaire tomorrow morning. If any of you are going let me know. I'll be wearing my standard bright yellow bibs. So if you see me come say hi. I've never fished bellaire so does anyone know any good spots? From the other reports it looks like it doesn't matter. Also is there enough snow to need snowshoes for the walk in? Thanks!

C

·
0 Posts
hatch-- could you p m me after your trip and let me know details on bellaire! I am taking 30 scouts and parents to bellaire or dowdy on the 28th and I'm feeling alot of pressure to help people catch some fish. The last two outings in the past years I've only been able to produce 4 fish. Thaks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up missing out today. I didn't get out of work untill 2am and when my alarm went off at 6am it just didn't work out. But I am going tomorrow. I'll probably be at work just as late but I'll be a man and hadle it on sunday.

cpthook-- I'll definatley pm you after I go. I think that is awseome that you are hooked up with scouts. I was one when I was younger and it was a big part of my life. We never did alot of fishing so that is great you are taking them fishing. I know there are rules and such but if I had it off and you needed any help I'd love to help. Teaching kids to fish would be so much fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts