Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was interested in going to throw hardwear below Chatfield one night this week...is it worth the time to go there? i live in Longmont, which is quite a distance to drive...ive never fished it before though, and i was curious how much fishable water was below the dam. i seem to remember reading a report from there recently stating a guy had caught a few small walleye there, but i cant remember. also, can you fish it at night? i wont be getting there until 7:30pm or so, and wanted to stay late if the park allows it....basically, any tips would help, im all ears.......

· Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, thanks for all the info. i posted a report if you care to see how i did. i didnt slay them, but i didnt get skunked either....

yeah Zman, i think i might take a trip out to aurora..possibly thursday for a bit...if the weather holds.....at least maybe i will get to see some big wipers, even if i dont catch them....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.