Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One owner , 3 1/2" to 2 3/4" shells, 28" barrel, good condition, approximately 200 rounds fired. YOU MUST HAVE A BACK GROUND CHECK to buy it. New around $1,600.......will sell for $675.oo

·
Registered
67 Posts
That was a freakin' steal! Buds has the same gun for $1,050 and if I didn't already have one, I would have jumped at it quick. Wow.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My son is going to sell his Benelli Super Black Eagle. It has the shorter barrel and will need to b torn down and cleaned but is in very good condition. He will be asking $675 with buyer paying FFL fees.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He used it turkey hunting and said the action was sluggish on the first round. He shot three time to get two toms. My experience is the gun needs to be torn down and cleaned.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Barrel length is 26". He used it turkey hunting in Kansas and said the first round the action was sluggish. He shot three times to get his two toms. If you are interested go to you tube and see the review of this model. That guy says the gun has had 45,000 rounds shot in it. This one has had less than 300 rounds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts