Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Berkley and they cannot even tell me the difference. Only difference we could find is the Micro Ice only comes in a pony spool. Nothing special about it, anybody know different?

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
they all kinda suck if you ice fish outside, all those "superlines" dont usually work too well in cold conditions, at least unfortunately they havent for me... and make sure you still put a mono backing on even your littlest spools it you use this stuff or you are gonna have a tangled up mess when the line sinks in upon itself... :eek:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Fish head said:
I would recomend not buying either and going with PLINE flourocarbon instead
jamiehughes said:
they all kinda suck if you ice fish outside, all those "superlines" dont usually work too well in cold conditions, at least unfortunately they havent for me... and make sure you still put a mono backing on even your littlest spools it you use this stuff or you are gonna have a tangled up mess when the line sinks in upon itself... :eek:
elkdeerbear said:
Braided line doesn't work for ice fishing, it holds the water and freezes.
Not what he was asking..

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
BaitMonkey® said:
Fish head said:
I would recomend not buying either and going with PLINE flourocarbon instead
jamiehughes said:
elkdeerbear said:
Braided line doesn't work for ice fishing, it holds the water and freezes.
Not what he was asking..
hey dan, thanks for the heads up... :-*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts