Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No giants yet this spring? But I caught a nice bunch of eye's last night. I got a eight and a 7.5 that still had eggs. It was nice to have alot of action after a rough couple of outings!

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice job! Bet it feels good to nail two over the five pound mark in the same night. It's funny how different lakes can be, I finally heard and saw males splashing shallow at the place I have been fishing a lot, but it appears that the girls still aren't ready. Caught one about 6+ pounds last night that was still green.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice job! I skunked yesterday. I went on a scouting mission then hit a popular metro lake. Wasn't feeling it and called it a night before 9 PM. :D

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice job! I skunked yesterday. I went on a scouting mission then hit a popular metro lake. Wasn't feeling it and called it a night before 9 PM. :D
Weird the difference a night can make??? I got skunked the night before. I had a rough week until last night. Lost a big fish on Tuesday night:mad:

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
only an 8 and a 7.5! Dude that would suck!!! Bwahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Must be terrible with those weights!!! :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Good job bud!!!!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
No scale in the pics ? Just another story.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts