Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the market for some 31" super swampers, particularly thorn birds. where's the cheapest place to buy some new? 4 wheel parts? discount? somewhere online? find some stolen ones >:D just kidding.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Go see the guys at Discount Tire at 92nd and Wads. Barter with them if you want to. I will bet that you can get a good deal with them!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
FPF said:
baetisrun1 said:
Go see the guys at Discount Tire at 92nd and Wads. Barter with them if you want to. I will bet that you can get a good deal with them!
lol didnt know you could barter
Try it!
I drive on BF Goodrich All Terrain for less than $600 for 4! See what they will give you as trade in on what you have!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
baetisrun1 said:
FPF said:
baetisrun1 said:
lol didnt know you could barter
Try it!
I drive on BF Goodrich All Terrain for less than $600 for 4! See what they will give you as trade in on what you have!

sweet i will. anyone know if 4 whel parts still does the buy 4 get one free deal anytime?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
since you know exactly what you want, call around and find the best price... get a written estimate from them... then take the estimate to discount tire and they will beat that price ;)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I would agree with Discount, they have treated me better than any other tire shop by far ! I even had a set put on in Denver and after driving them for a week, took them back here and they swapped em out for something I liked much better.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discount has always had the best price and great service , I'm one of those guys that calls every place in town comparing prices.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Pep boys had buy 2 get 2 yesterday, at least thats what I seen on the tube. Not as good as my pirelli scorpions I had on my 4runner previously, but not bad. And at $500 cheaper than that, the all terrain tires I have now are fine.

Rob

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
cochise said:
Big O, course my nephew works there but basically wherever you are and have a tire issue, they are there.

I have had bad experiences with both discount and the O. But Now I just run with Big O.
big o has one of the worst ratings with BBB. I used to do a lot of contract work for them, and they rip a lot of people off so they can give deep discounts to friends and family.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I have a brother that works at the Big O on orchard and a great friend of mine is the GM of that same store. They are having big sales this weekend!!!! The GM id a hard ore out doorsman and a very great guy...

Ihronically a friend of mine was telling me today that he does not prefer discount because he finds them twice as high! There counter staff has the utmost training when it comes to selling a customer....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts