Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've been on here. Buddy's wife is buying a guided trip for his birthday. I'll be flying in from South Carolina to join him. She put me in charge of finding a place and guide. She wants it to be epic. Here's what we need. Trout preferably good chance at pigs. Private or Public, doesn't matter. For beginner (him) and average (me very rusty) fly fishing. 2 days one night. Possible float? Personally I would love to get him on the Green in UT, but might be too far for weekend trip. 3rd weekend in September. We'll be fishing on Friday and Saturday and have to be back to go to the Broncos v Cowboys game.
Suggestions?
Guided and locations?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I dont know who guides on here for trout like you're looking to get. I follow a guy named spencer Watson on instagram. I know he catches some badass trout.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
If you were wanting to do some lake fishing, I think you would get a lot of recommendations for Neal, Tightline, Bernie.

It has been 25 years since I have done a guided river fishing trip (lord, I am getting old :( )

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Glenwood Springs area

you have the Colorado, Roaring Fork, Crystal, Frying Pan Rivers at your doorstep.....Only 3 hrs away from Denver.

Or The Gunnison area with the Taylor, East and Gunny rivers 4 hrs from Denver I think.

PS

GO COWBOYS!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I just posted the same info as Cast-a-way....my bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts