Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
I know you can buy them at Sportsmans on Wadsworth and I heard Discount fishing tackle has them...I think 303 is referring to High Country Bass shop on Sheridan and they have them...so does Gander in Aurora, Valley Country in Aurora...

I bought my last ones by the pound on the web...Land O Lakes Bait...far cheaper than bait stores...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Absolute Angler on 64th and Wadsworth has healthy jumbo leeches...and they are great guys who share their wealth of knowledge with their customers. Great shiners also.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive never used leeches before, how do you transport them? in water?? should i bring a minnow bucket?

gonna try for some aurora wipers, walleyes this afternoon

is it easier to get around on a bike? or is it easy to walk to the dam from parking. never fished there before

thanks for the input so far on leeches

I was in michigan for about 2 months & I am so glad to be back in CO. I havnt posted on here in a while & will have some funny Michigan fish pics for you guys when I get photos edited :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Absolute Angler sells them in small water-filled containers. I transfer them into a larger insulated bait carrier and keep the water changed...they last for several weeks if kept cool.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Flounder

Dont have the website...just go to Yahoo and search for Land Of Lakes Bait...or you can find a few searching leeches bait at the same time...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts