Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Love that Fall is here and the weather is cooling down over here in Western Colorado! Fall fishing always produces me some PB's of various species and today's video followed that theme!

Went out with a buddy and got into some crazy multi-species action...PB Master Angler Largemouth, Master Angler Smallmouth, a couple of big Rainbows (one near MA), a handful of Walleye, some smaller bass, and my buddy got himself stuck in the Mud馃槀 I had to pull him out, he was up to his thigh in Mud at one point!

Weather for the evening was great, partly cloudy with consistent moderate wind until about the last hour. The water in the reservoir was warm and the past few days had been pretty warm too...We went to the inlet where a creek flows into the reservoir and the action was non stop! Ned Rig was the way to go with a firetiger pattern worm. Also caught a Rainbow that had a HUGE deformed Eyeball...I made jokes with my buddy that it was hanging out with the Walleye too much haha.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

Attachments

Registered
That is amazing for a quick after work session! Good stuff man. That mud Coach Tanner got stuck in reminded me of The Neverending Story when the horse gets stuck in the swamp, haha. Glad he made it out though.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
That is amazing for a quick after work session! Good stuff man. That mud Coach Tanner got stuck in reminded me of The Neverending Story when the horse gets stuck in the swamp, haha. Glad he made it out though.
I'm glad he made it out too, he's a really muscular guy and weighs around 250, was a chore pulling him out of that mud 馃槀馃槀 It was an incredible evening though, was glad we spontaneously decided to go!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts