Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a conversation at work inspired this. who is the VERY BEST in town? i dont mean someone who did yours and it turned out great. everyone says the guy who did theirs was good. im wondering who is "rated" i guess, or considered the best in colorado by OTHER artists, whether it be a shop or specific person? or maybe someone recognized as the best by a magazine or something.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I always wanted a tattoo as a child.

Once I was old enough to get one, it seemed like everyone had one, and it was less appealing...

I still think about it. I am an artist, and a total perfectionist. I do not like anyone to put line on my spools, let alone give me sub-dermal artwork that lasts till the last breath and beyond.

I am fascinated by ink, but I doubt I will ever grow the stones.

Besides, at this point, it is pretty unique to have no ink.

SS

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Yep, you want to be a rebel--Don't get a tat or piercing or earring. If you got one, you're a conformist running with the herd.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I think there is going to be a really big cottage industry in tattoo removal in about 20 years...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
swimbait said:
I am allergic to tramp stamps.

Girls with tattoos are gross. Sorry... true. :-[

SS
I agree that the 'standard' back tats are weak, but well placed and well thought out art, on a woman can be quite alluring...well to me, at least....

Observe:

http://www.google.com/search?q=girls+with+tats&hl=en&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=2UedTejWHOWa0QHvo7TeAg&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1579&bih=800
Lol WTH
Alluring

Heard from alot of folks twisted soul is really good. They are under a different name now.

If you ever travel go here i got work done here the vegas location. They are real expensive but well worth it. Speaking of its time for me to get another one.

http://www.hartandhuntingtontattoo.com/

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Wow...I didn't see this thread going in this direction...nice work, haters! :D
ya me either. i'm contemplating never posting another effing topic again after the way my last five have been hi-jacked. you never get anyone discussing the actual topic posted. its rather irratiting

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
FPF said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
ya me either. i'm contemplating never posting another effing topic again after the way my last five have been hi-jacked. you never get anyone discussing the actual topic posted. its rather irratiting
My bad... I will stop this non-sense now and go back to the more suitable and noble task of sharpening a blade...

All the best to you and your thin (that has got to hurt!) tattooed skin. ;)

SS

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
FPF said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Dude, relax... It's the interwebs...don't take it too seriously...well unless you're like me, and can't stand when some power hungry mod deletes your sh!t without real reason to do so...then calls you a troll...even though you've been posting useful information for like the last 5 years and..... Wait, wait... eh-hem....sorry, wrong area to post my free flowing thoughts..

Sorry..back on topic...again...

Mantra in Lakewood. 17th and Wads. Ask for Chris (or just do some research on the shop) they do great work. Chris and his wife own the shop, if I remember correctly. Everyone there is exceptional.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mrwigglestheworm said:
FPF said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Dude, relax... It's the interwebs...don't take it too seriously...well unless you're like me, and can't stand when some power hungry mod deletes your sh!t without real reason to do so...then calls you a troll...even though you've been posting useful information for like the last 5 years and..... Wait, wait... eh-hem....sorry, wrong area to post my free flowing thoughts..

Sorry..back on topic...again...

Mantra in Lakewood. 17th and Wads. Ask for Chris (or just do some research on the shop) they do great work. Chris and his wife own the shop, if I remember correctly. Everyone there is exceptional.
lmao thanks

·
Registered
285 Posts
Steel City tattoo in Pueblo and Snake's tattoo in the Springs treated me well and have/at least had a great reputation for quality work when I last used them 10 years ago.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts