Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D x3 LOL

Don't know how many guys would post their woman on the public interwebz....hot or not. We will have to see. I am undecided :D

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Slayer you SOB it has taken 12 months of counseling to try and get me and Amber back on track from her slutting around and you just had to open up old wounds. My mom said she was trouble and I would be better off marrying ugly ;D

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
:D :D :D :D :D x3 LOL

Don't know how many guys would post their woman on the public interwebz....hot or not. We will have to see. I am undecided :D
What could go wrong??

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Trout said:
Slayer you SOB it has taken 12 months of counseling to try and get me and Amber back on track from her slutting around and you just had to open up old wounds. My mom said she was trouble and I would be better off marrying ugly ;D
April?

·
Registered
111 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
Here you are, fellas'-Now you know why I'm such a happy fellow! :D
SLAYER!!! IT'S ON BUDDY!!! I KNEW.... I POSITIVELY KNEW, that if I introduced you to my beloved April, you'd make a move on her!!! YOU DOG. YOU'RE SLIME. YOU'RE GIZZARD SHAD!!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
that can't be slayer's girl - she's not bait fishing, that trout is not on a stringer, nor straight armed AND there are no dead suckers on the shore

·
Registered
883 Posts
Armchair Angler said:
that can't be slayer's girl - she's not bait fishing, that trout is not on a stringer, nor straight armed AND there are no dead suckers on the shore
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, now that is some good chit!

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
Armchair Angler said:
Damn, you guys actually read my posts! :eek:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts