Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Went out for a while today and tried a public pond/gravel pit I heard about and it was smokin'!!! I was there fishing from SHORE and nailed 3 bass in about 1 1/2 hours. The first one (pictured) was 9lbs & 24 1/2", the second one was 7lbs 2oz and the third was a little guy at 4 1/2lbs. The presentation was extremely slow and patience was a virtue! All three fish were caught on a 5" Gambler Ace in Junebug color (senko style worm).

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Re: Big Bass

BM65...holy crap...that thing has more chins than me!...what a pig!!...nice job...and I dont blame you for not naming the pond...65,000 people would be out there tomorrow...awesome fish...did they all bite after dark since the picture would suggest it was dark?

And there are leaves on the trees!!!...and the leaves are orange not green!!!...

Simply awesome!...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks ZMAN!!! It started getting dark a lot earlier than I expected. I know we had the time change but I guess I didn't realize how early the darkness would come.

·
Registered
24,590 Posts

Yeppers that is the most awesome fish I have seen in awhile...simply stunning...obviously I am giddier than a school girl and I didnt catch it...I bet you dont nod right off to sleep...what a fish...Slayer/Ken/Dan/Epic/ my friend Joe are going to crap their pants!

Signed Tickled to Death in Lakewood...WOW!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I tried to clear the photo it up a bit.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts

No need to work on the photo, I can see the leaves just fine. ;)

Holy buckets!!! I think that's the biggest Colorado bass I have ever seen.

How come everybody is posting pictures of huge fish except me? I have just got to get off my butt and away from this computer! I know there's one out there with my name on it!

·
Registered
833 Posts

Wow,
You caught big momma! Do you fish one of the local tournaments circuits? Do you wear your tournament shirt to 7-11 too? I know I sleep in mine.
Huge fish man !!!!
Congrats

·
Registered
4,755 Posts

Hammer said:
Wow,
You caught big momma! Do you fish one of the local tournaments circuits? Do you wear your tournament shirt to 7-11 too? I know I sleep in mine.
Huge fish man !!!!
Congrats
You remind me of the army general who showed up at his office one morning, and his secretary said, "General!!! Where are all your medals??" He looked down at the bare uniform on his chest and said, "Oh my God! I must have left them on my pajamas!"

F

·
0 Posts

that fish is enormous. The only place I've seen bass that big in real life is the arsenal.

·
Registered
943 Posts

holy cow that is the biggest bass i have ever seen in colorado nice job

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts

Definately a nice bass, bet you wish to catch a couple of them in the tournaments, you know its a great day fishing when you can say the small guy was a 4lber.

·
Registered
405 Posts

HOLY MACKERAL er Laregmouth bass! That's a pig if ever I saw one!

VERY NICE!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts

Sweet Jeebus that's a big bass!!! I guess that's what happens when people are willing to toss a few back...they just get bigger and bigger.

Way to go!!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts

Man, you guys are putting up some great pics this week!!! Wipers, browns, bass!

That is the biggest largemouth i have ever seen here in Colorado!

·
Registered
279 Posts

My dad caught an 8 lb 2 oz bass about ten years ago at Barbour Ponds, but it ain't no 9 lber. Oh my friggin' Gosh!

D

·
0 Posts

By far the biggest bass I've seen from Colorado. Not even close. Nice job.

·
Registered
16,652 Posts

I dont mess with bass that much,but that is one bad friggin mutha bucket mouth pig!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts