Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you will hate this post, and others will enjoy it. All I'm going to say is today is one of the best days I've ever had.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
 As soon as I hooked into her I knew she was her first run was really impressive then she started with the big rolls.  Of course my drag started sticking on me so I had to pull line out with my hand so I didn't get broken off.  After my drag started working properly it wasn't long before she tired and I brought her in.  My cousin estimated the fight at around 30 mins it seemed like seconds to me.  

Didn't put her on a scale.  She was just over 26 inches!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahaha...getting excited just talking about it...sorry if that last post didnt make any sence guys

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully I get published soon in Colorado Fisherman magazine. I'm thinking of a few different things to write about to help out people like me who can't afford a boat. Oh yea and this fish hit a yo zuri minnow.

·
Registered
391 Posts
If its 26" and atleastYour 26 inch Trout weighs 7.31 lbs. 15" girth.It may be thicker than that!WOW!Gotta ask C&R or mount,its personal but i dont know what i would do,i have a 24" 6lb bow on the wall.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually made it back for the second half. I showed all my buddies and since none of them really fish they didn't know what they were looking at. Oh well I should feel lucky for the people in my family who took the time to take me fishing when I was a kid. Thats how the obsession starts!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I wanted to post that I would have put this thread in the report section.... ;D

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
fg,

Nice fish -- great job! I'm glad to see somebody is getting their fall fishing in!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'll do the install job, FG! Got years of experience with cinder blocks and concrete. I'll make sure i have 3 1/4" nails for my Hilti!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
beautiful, i love it, like a monster, get it? halloweeen? hehehe that was lame i know

great fish

1 - 20 of 40 Posts