Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What say you, Armchair Angler? Are they perhaps looking past Wisconsin?? >:D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see the Longhorns are up 3-0 early on the Corn. Sure hope that holds. Any day that either the Corn or the Golden Domers of Touchdown Jesus U go down, it's a good day! C'mon Directional Michigan U!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
What say you, Armchair Angler? Are they perhaps looking past Wisconsin?? >:D
Gawd we can hope...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow~! Wisconsin fights back. 28-18 now. Lots of good football today!!

And the Corn gut whupped! Yee-ha!! There are gonna be some receivers in Lincoln who'll have nightmares about today. >:D

That makes me very happy!! ;D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Good Saturday for football O$U losses, Michigals loss, Neb loss, Florida loss, and of course CU loss, Yankees loss, now if the Broncos would lose to tomorrow its a perfect weekend.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How funny that I didn't even think about CU today. I guess they truly are irrelevant. :(

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
the buckeyes suck! man what a total domination. they always have trouble with wisconsin, but that was poor. playing that way is so not deserving of even a top 10 ranking yet alone being considered national championship contenters....

fool me once (LSU)
fool me twice (Florida)
fool me three times (Wisconsin) I think not.

i'm no longer a fan - done, finished, screw them.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
How 'bout dem Badgers, eh!

If you're coming to Camp Randall for a night game you better pull your chin strap extra tight. The Badgers played great but it really highlights why BSU and TCU don't deserve to play for a nat'l championship. Teams like that only have to get up for one or two (or none) big games and the rest of the schedule is made up of patsies. The alabamas, nebraskas and Ohio states of the world have to play tough teams that are gunning for them every single week. TCU and BSU won't play even one team that's in the same league as a Texas, Arkansas or Wisconsin.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
....it really highlights why BSU and TCU don't deserve to play for a nat'l championship. Teams like that only have to get up for one or two (or none) big games and the rest of the schedule is made up of patsies. The alabamas, nebraskas and Ohio states of the world have to play tough teams that are gunning for them every single week. TCU and BSU won't play even one team that's in the same league as a Texas, Arkansas or Wisconsin.
X2 Look out, Oklahoma is running under the radar. Mizzou, too. They'll play next weekend. And an undefeated team from the Big XII would also have to get through a league championship game. It's a whole different world than Boise and TCU are living in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts