Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard zman's been dancing naked around his palm tree all day long...Ain't going to work z....Broncos going to get it done tonight!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
hobiecat said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
It's a playoff game. :p
You're right...Win tonight and the division is ours to take.... 8)
Yes, uh, sort of......... Win tonight and they're still alive. Lose tonight and stick a fork in 'em.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Well, here we go. I'm a bit excited to see how the Broncos will play. Have they started to gel on the O-line? Or was last week a fluke? I think it's gonna be a fun exciting game to watch! The 10pt line I think is off by a bit. I would say 3-4. Special teams should play a big roll in tonight's game.

Broncos32
Bolts30

Jim

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
All the experts are picking the Broncos to get blown the f... out. I'm not feelin' that.

I've been hard on the Broncos, but Broncos are gonna get it done.

People seem to forget, Bolts are 4-6...

Go Broncos!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
All the experts are picking the Broncos to get blown the f... out. I'm not feelin' that.

I've been hard on the Broncos, but Broncos are gonna get it done.

People seem to forget, Bolts are 4-6...

Go Broncos!
Exactly! The Bolts are not that good of a team. They are old, and past their prime! Norvel is a bad bad bad head coach! The are run by maybe the worst GM in the game! My only issue is that they are coming off their bye! Some teams seem to do good and some don't do so well. Go Broncos!

Jim

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Did I just see that right? Orton doesn't have a "C" on his jersey? WTF? The best (yeah, I said it) on the team, isn't a Cap? ???
After the Vikings Willaims jersey issue, It wouldn't surprise me if this was a jersey mistake! ::)

Jim

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Did I just see that right? Orton doesn't have a "C" on his jersey? WTF? The best (yeah, I said it) on the team, isn't a Cap? ???
After the Vikings Willaims jersey issue, It wouldn't surprise me if this was a jersey mistake! ::)

Jim
Wardrobe malfunction? :D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Did I just see that right? Orton doesn't have a "C" on his jersey? WTF? The best player (yeah, I said it) on the team, isn't a Cap? ???
No "C" on Bailey or Rivers either! ???

Jim

1 - 20 of 72 Posts